FlowTalk: Simplifying NEM and Gas Market Transactions
FlowTalk is a complete and packaged software application developed by Utilisoft in Australia to solve the challenge of managing mandatory electricity and gas market data flows and transporting data to and from market regulator information systems.
FlowTalk manages a participant’s mission-critical market data in the exact way mandated by each regulator, regardless of jurisdiction, thus offering 100% communications compliance and market process handling capability. This includes customer transfers, service orders, meter data and market settlement reports.
FlowTalk is delivered in modular Service Orientated Architecture form which means customers get only the market modules they require whilst retaining the flexibility to add additional modules should the business choose to trade in new jurisdictions in the future.
FlowTalk modules include:
- National Electricity Market B2M
- National Electricity Market B2B
- Victoria Gas Market
- New South Wales Gas Market
- South Australia Gas Market
- Queensland Gas Market
- VENCorp MIBB / STTM Gas Market Report Manager
- Western Australia Electricity Market Module
FlowTalk (National Electricity Market)
FlowTalk currently provides for all processes that are required to be performed by a Retail, Network or Meter Data Participant in aseXML for compliant participation in the Australian National Electricity Market.
These include all NMI Type Requests, Standing Data Requests, CATS (all Outbound and Inbound CRs) B2B SORDs, CDRs, CDNs, SANs and MDMTs. Additionally FlowTalk provides “at call” access to all FRMP reports provided in MSATS including all MDM RMs and NMI Master Reports. FlowTalk incorporates all market-mandated rules and timings on a state-jurisdictional basis.
FlowTalk is built on the Microsoft BizTalk 2006 and Microsoft SQL 2005 Server platform. The product’s integration layer functions as a pre-defined middleware (EAI) layer between the pre-built Market Business Process Layer, the Gateway component and other internal information systems, shielding your business from market changes and providing flexible routing and transport layer where additional business-specific rules can be deployed.
Utilisoft is Australia’s leading developer of energy market interface software. More FRMPs currently use FlowTalk than any other software system for managing processes and interfacing to the Australian National Electricity Market.
- High volume, multi-schema capable security XML Gateway for direct market handshaking and interfacing with multiple energy markets (Gas and Electricity)
- Market Rules and Process Engine for managing all MSATS B2M processes
- Market Rules and Process Engine for managing all MSATS B2B processes
- XML mapping module for perfectly compliant aseXML
- Web-interface Control Panel for visibility and management of all processes and exceptions handline
- Integration layer (multiple language and system adaptors, web services, etc) for linking to other systems such as billing, CRM and meter data solutions.
Please click below to request a FlowTalk Datasheet in PDF format.
FlowTalk NEM B2B/B2M Datasheet.
FlowTalk Victoria Gas Datasheet.
FlowTalk NSW Gas Datasheet.